Summit Spine & Joint Centers, the fastest growing interventional pain practice in Georgia, is looking for a qualified, part-time Physician Liaison to grow our presence in the interventional pain market. The Physician Liaison will develop physician referrals through marketing of the organization's services and specialists to physicians and healthcare facilities in our markets. The position will focus on additional development throughout the greater metro region.
• Identify and help develop strategic relationships with the physician community and healthcare facilities.
• Work with management to implement marketing initiatives for pipeline development of referring physicians.
• Identify referring physician's needs and offer solutions including educational opportunities, practice services, and patient-based services.
• Organize the preparation of presentations to create brand and services awareness.
• Track marketing initiatives in Salesforce.
• Manage social media feeds, with postings to promote company across multiple platforms
• Highly Competitive Salary, PTO, and paid holidays
• 401k Match
• Multiple Health Insurance options, as well as vision, dental, and life insurance.
What You Will Need
• High school diploma/GED with 4 years of experience; or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
• 1+ years experience marketing healthcare services preferred
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM database preferred
• Previous Physician Marketing experience within the territory preferred.
• This position does require travel around the state of Georgia, predominantly the metro area of Savannah